49-60 of 363
- Liqui Moly LM50 Lithium HT Grease 400g tube  - LQM3406
- Water-resistant, oxidation and corrosion-resistant high-capacity lithium grease.
- For universal use.
- Guarantees a good protection against wear and a high capacity.
- Labelling according to DIN 51502 KP2P working environment:, – 30 °C to + 160 °C.
- For lubrication of highly loaded sliding and reel bearings such as clutch release bearing, couplings and wheel hubs or from Fettgeschmierten industry transmissions.
- LIQUIMOLY SILICONE GREASE TRANSPARENT 100g  - LQM3312
- Multi-purpose grease.
- Ideal for low to high temperatures.
- For greasing sliding roofs, seat rails, door hinges, lever systems.
- Dielectric wide-band lubricant for all temperatures.
- With outstanding separation and lubrication properties, high resistance to oxidation and low tendency to evaporate.
- Liqui Moly Pro-Line Silicone Spray 400Ml  - LQM7389
- Versatile applications, e.g. on plastics, rubber, metal, wood, etc. Can be used as an assembly aid for hose connections and seals, for instance. For interior and exterior use.
- 400ml Aerosol.
- Liqui Moly Pro-Line Electronic Spray 400Ml  - LQM7386
Used for the maintenance, care, cleaning and protection of all electrical components on the motor vehicle such as plug and terminal connections, lamp sockets, cable distribution boxes, switch elements, relays, ignition distributors, contact breakers, starters, alternators, fuses, battery terminals and antennae and for the lubrication of fine mechanical parts.
- Liqui Moly Pro-Line Ceramic Spray 400Ml  - LQM7385
For the lubrication of highly loaded sliding surfaces of all kinds e.g. screw, plug and bayonet connections of steel and non-ferrous metals. For the separation of temperature-stressed components e.g. of combustion engines, turbines and motor vehicle brake systems. Corrosion protection on screws, pins, bolts, flanges, spindles and fittings.
- Liqui Moly Adhesive Body Spray 400Ml  - LQM6192
For glueing fabrics, foam rubber, leather and artificial leather, fleece, cardboard etc. with each other or to rubber and metal surfaces. Also suitable for glueing PE foils in car doors.